Innovative by nature -
for more than 180 years.
Alberdingk Boley is a leading international manufacturer of water-based binders. Our environmentally friendly polyurethane and acrylate dispersions provide coatings and adhesives with high-performance characteristics – on all surfaces. We are also Europe's only producer of castor oil, linseed oil and their derivatives.
Alberdingk Boley's environmentally friendly and innovative dispersions help refine formulations for coatings, paints, varnishes, adhesives and multiple substrates, including wood, concrete, textiles, leather and construction materials. Our outstanding know-how in the polymerization of solvent-free acrylate and polyurethane dispersions makes us a leading global partner.
Our product portfolio includes:
- Water-based Polyurethane Dispersions
- Water-based Acrylate Dispersions
- Self-crosslinking Acrylate Dispersions
- Water-based Polyurethane and Acrylate Dispersions
- Water-based Polyurethane-Acrylate Hybrid Dispersions
- Water-based UV curable Dispersions
- Albodur – Castor oil based and OH Functional Polyols
Alberdingk Boley can look back with pride over 180 years of history with strong roots as an oil mill operator and a dynamically growing business for water-based dispersions. We offer our customers the stability and continuity of a family business, combined with global responsiveness: Our research and production facilities in Germany, United States and China, as well as our numerous distribution partners, give us a worldwide presence.